Sunday, May 31, 2009

Roman from a mail

Roman, someone who is looking for a man to love and to be loved.
(from a mail)
Good day, my dear friend!

When falling in love, some lose their head, others lose their heart...
I am a kind tender person who enjoy her life and want to share this
love for life with someone special. I like to take care about people
I love and it brings me lots of pleasure. The most important thing in
my life is to find my only man and to be the happiest woman in the
world with him! I love all kinds of sports especially active once!
I am professionally engaged in art gymnastics! I like dancing, cooking,
listening to the good music, climbing mountains, swimming and having
rest at the seaside. I like to create comfort and cosiness in the house.
I am a tranquil, tender, romantic, serious, responsive, kind-hearted
and sociable person. A true relationship is a harmony of two souls and
bodies; it's the feeling of unity of two people. I am looking for a man,
who knows exactly what he wants and where he goes in life.

Smile at me http://----------
So long
Vik N.

No comments:

Post a Comment